7/31/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA


Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday. I don't know about everyone reading this blog - but have you noticed all the birthdays we celebrate in the summer in my family?

Laura has been a part of our lives now for 6 years. She met Jacob when they both were working at the Riverbend Baptist Camp. They have been married for the last two years. I don't think I would describe Laura's first impression of Jacob's family as shock. It was more of a slow immersion of acceptance (or tolerance) on her part. Kind of like someone easing into the cold water instead of jumping in head first. I mean, she didn't even flinch this year when Robert gave her a muzzle loader as a graduation present in May. Wow! What a trooper she is!





Happy Birthday Laura and thanks for everything you bring to our family!

1 comment:

  1. It's already on my to-do list to be calling her later today. She's a great addition to my extended family :) Great pictures there too.

    ReplyDelete