3/23/10

Upcoming Projects

These chairs were a great bargain. I bought them at a second hand shop when I was visiting my mom at Thanksgiving for only $25.00 for the pair. I found the fabric I used to cover the seats at a Crate and Barrel outlet store when I went to Austin on a conference in February. The material was only $2.00 because it was the remnant off the end of the roll. The chairs are part of my new computer/workout/extra bedroom.



Robert and I are building built in shelves in the living room. The plywood that we are using is Knotty Alder and is extremely hard. It already did some serious damage to our table saw. But we finally have most of the cuts made. We just need to finish assembling all the bits and pieces, then stain and seal the wood. I am very happy with the way it is turning out.




1 comment:

  1. So handy and crafty! It'll be fun to do lots of this sort of stuff...twenty-five years from now! In the meantime, I'll be working on winning our bet (I've got 12 years and 3 kids to go!)

    ReplyDelete