12/28/11

THE EXTRA BEDROOMS

In a post I made back on 3-22-2010, I showed the guest bedroom make over. Here is a before and after shot as a reminder.



BEFORE








AFTER









I never followed up on the office/3rd bedroom that we have. I still have not finished this bedroom because I am not sure what color to paint the walls.





Here is the office BEFORE I switched out the beds. (You can see the shelving material stored on the floor.)






Here is how it currently looks. I added a pop-up trundle I found on craigslist so the kids would have more places to sleep when they all come for a visit.









I did frame the kid's artwork. If you look closely, you can see some color samples painted on a board on the floor behind the weights. I was thinking of painting the room some shade of gray, but I haven't completely decided what to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment